Aqua Restaurant Cooking Class Civitavecchia, Contact info?

gtaylor

For anyone who has been able to book this class, how did you get in touch with Federico?

I have sent several emails to the address that I found at TripAdvisor, and have received no response. aquacivitavecchia@hotmail.it

Do I need to call the restaurant?

Thanks,

gary

I had to send several emails, but I finally ended up sending a message via FB and he answered. We were able to book the cooking class this summer. It looks fun and we can't wait. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Just found this and one other cooking class in Civi this afternoon. Emailed both but per your suggestion, I will send a message via FB to Ristorante Aqua if I don't hear back in a couple days.

We're not going until October so hope you'll post back about your experience!

Grazie!

Barb

• 2 weeks later...
Just found this and one other cooking class in Civi this afternoon. Emailed both but per your suggestion, I will send a message via FB to Ristorante Aqua if I don't hear back in a couple days.

We're not going until October so hope you'll post back about your experience!

Grazie!

Barb

The cooking class at Aqua was absolutely perfect.

Pickup at the port with a name-sign. Easy to spot.

Over two hours of true hands-on cooking with Chef Federico and then enjoying the dishes as a wonderful lunch. :) Literally a jug of wine on the table with offered refills.

He was also able to arrange a tour of the countryside for the rest of the afternoon, with a final stop at a market for us to pick up some items before returning to the port.

A great day here. Highly recommended. I'll try to post some photos somewhere soon.

gary

Mention our names when you contact him, Gary and Mary Ann.

Hi, Gary -

Thanks for the feedback. We've actually already booked it and another couple from our roll call is joining us. Was it just the two of you?

He had mentioned the afternoon tour to me but not sure if we'll do it or not. How much did he charge for that?

Photos would be great if you have a chance to post some!

Barb

It was just the two of us.

The tour he arranged turned out to be €40 per person. Nice tour, but I thought it a bit pricey. Someone else on the ship had a MUCH better tour, though not private, for the same price. We were sort of time constrained after the class and lunch, but it was fine.

Photos here.

th_DSCN2537%20FILEminimizer.jpg

gary

Thanks for posting the link to your photos - will be something completely different for us to do on a cruise and we're looking forward to it. Also thanks for the info about the afternoon tour - did you visit Tarquinia?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...