After much researching found Mr.Sanchos but still can't find anything for

wizdiz

Hello I have been searching and searching for things to do in port for my cruise and had been pretty unsuccessful. I believe finally found a great spot for while in Mexico Mr.Sanchos. After much searching still undecided for Grand Cayman.

I know I don't care to see turtles or stingrays as have done that. Anyone have a hidden gem for there? Anyone been to Mr.Sanchos and think not a good spot?

Hello I have been searching and searching for things to do in port for my cruise and had been pretty unsuccessful. I believe finally found a great spot for while in Mexico Mr.Sanchos. After much searching still undecided for Grand Cayman.

I know I don't care to see turtles or stingrays as have done that. Anyone have a hidden gem for there? Anyone been to Mr.Sanchos and think not a good spot?

I believe you'll have better luck posting this question on the ports of call boards. I've provided a link for Cozumel below. There will also be a link for Grand Cayman.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Carrie

Except for stingrays and 7 mile beach, there is not a whole lot to do on Grand Cayman. There is an Arboretum on the other end of the island, but I think the cab fare is about $100 and they charge to wait for you. We usually stay on the "empty ship" when we dock in Grand Cayman! Of course, you could always go to a bank and check on your Offshore Account!

In grand Cayman on our last Caribbean cruise, we hired a private boat (a little one) for five hours and they let us pick three different destinations.

We did starfish beach, stingrays and an open water swim/snorkel over the coral reef.

It was one of the best/most fun days I've ever had, not just on a cruise.

We used Ebanks Watersports and our captain was Andrew. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Oh I have looked in the port forums. Just didn't quite find what I was looking for. Luckily in a review I found Mr.Sanchos. Still keep looking for Grand Cayman but starting to wonder if will find anything.

years ago I went on a ship excursion on jetskis to a beach break which was amazing. we zipped in and out of the harbor where all the rich boats were. I don't remember the name of it though. it was a long time ago. did the stingrays and it was fun but would not do it again.

Mr Sancho's is a great choice. We always do the AI side. Be sure to try the shrimp cocktail and the ceviche. The drinks are yummy and the service is always really good.

WE have been to Mr Sanchos and loved it. The wife and I get their "Romantic Day at the Beach for 2". It is $200 total and includes:

• Everything from the All Inclusive Day Pass (food and unlimited drinks):
  • Cabana on the beach, comfortably fursnished and curtained for privacy.
  • A 30 Minute Swedish Massage for each of you.
  • A Rose for your Loved One.

This costs less than a couple massages on the ship!

You can also just book the all-inclusive (without massages, rose and private cabana) for $59 each

We are visiting Cozumel twice this June (once on NCL and once on Royal Caribbean) and we've booked Mr Sanchos for both days!

Brian