NCL Salad Bar Question

Years ago on the NCL Pearl I remember they had a very nice salad bar at the lido buffet. Specifically, I remember them having an awesome Caesar Salad and a big bowl of anchovies sitting there on the buffet.

My question is do they still have the big bowl of anchovies sitting on the buffet? Especially on the Epic.

Two weeks ago on the jewel they had one "salad of the day" usually Ceasar (never saw a bowl of anchovies). Then they had a salad bar with three types of lettuce and usually about 8 different toppings and 4 dressings. I really appreciated that they had some bottles of fat free dressing there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks ago on the jewel they had one "salad of the day" usually Ceasar (never saw a bowl of anchovies). Then they had a salad bar with three types of lettuce and usually about 8 different toppings and 4 dressings. I really appreciated that they had some bottles of fat free dressing there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you...dh was looking forward to the anchovies LOL.

The Escape, in February, had a salad bar and the salad of the day. Yes, they had a bowl of anchovies on Caesar salad day. The staff was also making the salad of the day for you. Can't speak to the Epic as I have not sailed on her

The Escape, in February, had a salad bar and the salad of the day. Yes, they had a bowl of anchovies on Caesar salad day. The staff was also making the salad of the day for you. Can't speak to the Epic as I have not sailed on her

Oh thanks! Maybe there is hope!