Shore Excursions

SALAD MUNCHER

Booked on the QV in May (83 days to go) but having been searching on my VP for the last few weeks for available shore excursions offered by Cunard all I have seen is a big fat zero! What's going on? Don't they want / need our cash? I'm seriously considering booking all my excursions now with an outside provider. Anyone any ideas on why this particular trip is devoid of any pre-bookable excursions? :confused:

Yes. I have seen others on trips later than ours on 29th May say their choices for trips are available. This is what I cannot understand. I have travelled with Cunard many times and have never experienced this before! :confused:

Where is the ship going? Could a voyage destination (perhaps a place subject to recent political turmoil) have anything to do with a delay in posting tours?

If not, maybe it's just Cunard's poor communication skills...

You could call Cunard, directly, and ask them. That is what I would do.

I'm sure, in the end, all will become clear and you will have a wonderful time!

Where is the ship going? Could a voyage destination (perhaps a place subject to recent political turmoil) have anything to do with a delay in posting tours?

If not, maybe it's just Cunard's poor communication skills...

You could call Cunard, directly, and ask them. That is what I would do.

I'm sure, in the end, all will become clear and you will have a wonderful time!

Hi there, the ship is going to Vigo in Spain, Oporto and Lisbon in Portugal and St Peters Port in the Channel Islands, all 'safe' destinations (hopefully!). I was thinking to call Cunard as it does seem very strange!

Hi there, the ship is going to Vigo in Spain, Oporto and Lisbon in Portugal and St Peters Port in the Channel Islands, all 'safe' destinations (hopefully!). I was thinking to call Cunard as it does seem very strange!

Sounds like wonderful ports of call!

It certainly is strange! Offering tours is part of their business. Finding out what is offered shouldn't be such a challenge for their customers!

Please let us know what you learn from Cunard.