Where's the OBC?

Heather1972

I was worried after buying $1000 OBC and I didn't get a follow-up email confirmation for it. I searched myNCL but had no luck finding it there. I called NCL, and they confirmed that it doesn't show up anywhere on their site; however, they did email me an amenity invoice with it listed which eased my mind.

I also couldn't find record of the pre-paid gratuities on another of my second cabin booking, nor the free dining credit we got as a promo (but they were on the amenity invoice I requested). Strangely, the free gratuities did show up on our other booking though.

I really wish they would fix their site to show a record of all purchases/promos, or have an amenity invoice request button instead of having to call for it.

I was worried after buying $1000 OBC and I didn't get a follow-up email confirmation for it. I searched myNCL but had no luck finding it there. I called NCL, and they confirmed that it doesn't show up anywhere on their site; however, they did email me an amenity invoice with it listed which eased my mind.

I also couldn't find record of the pre-paid gratuities on another of my second cabin booking, nor the free dining credit we got as a promo (but they were on the amenity invoice I requested). Strangely, the free gratuities did show up on our other booking though.

I really wish they would fix their site to show a record of all purchases/promos, or have an amenity invoice request button instead of having to call for it.

Sounds like NCL would get a lot less phone calls about this if they would just put it on the website. I've printed out the info from emails about my OBC in case there is any problem when I get on board.

Under the vacation summary you should see all your perks and purchased items, located right under the itinerary. You may need to expand the box. Below that is any prepaid service charges. Within the perks and purchased items is a link to print booked items. This gives a detail of any excursions booked, dinners booked, perks, and purchases.

2af164e4936f6d6d692cf503bc72e369.jpg

37662defdef435015826427976e0dfd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yeah I don't think my OBC shows up there because I didn't buy it. It was given to me last night when I upgraded to a balcony and I've got the shareholder benefit.

Dear NCL... I'd like to file a complaint as a shareholder... :D

For my first booking, my excursions and DSC promo show up, but not the OBC purchase (even when I choose Print Booked Items).

However, I just went back onto myNCL, and noticed that the dining credit and pre-paid gratuities are finally showing on my second booking. They definitely weren't there last week (when I called for the amenity invoice).