OSJ from 1-11PM. What Pier does carnival dock at?

teaach

Carnival ships dock at the Old San Juan Pier. Depending of your enthusiasm and mobility you can take the trolley up to the forts or around the city or you can walk to the forts and really take in everything around you. San Juan is safe. Just use common sense and be aware of your surroundings just like anywhere else.

Thanks, thinking of doing the trolley. Do you know what color bus route does the forts and shopping on the same bus? Also what time does the forts close as we are in port from 3--11pm.

I am interested in this also. We will be in SJ next week on Carnival Pride. I have read that a cab to El Morro only drops you off at the end of the sidewalk. The trolley will drop you off at the gate. My question is, how far is the walk from the pier to the trolley stop? DH doesn't walk well.

It's less than five minutes of walking at a normal pace on almost level ground. There is a trolley stop just before the trolley enters the pathway to El Morro so you might try to get one of the trolleys going up to the fort there. They might be quite full so it'll be a heads/tails gamble.