12/02/06 Anyone???

mom x4,grandma x4

• 1 month later...

HOORAY!!!

Fayew, I'm so glad your coming with us too. It will be an awesome cruise!!! It will be our 12th DCL cruise unless we sneak in a 3 or 4 day before then. We are going on 12/17/05 too, less than a month!!

It will just be the two of us this time. sometimes we have kids and grandkids. I would like to invite you to join me to the dis boards where there are about a dozen of us so far on this cruise. we're at www.dcltribute.com just look for the cruise meets site and scroll down until you see our date, then log on and add your post. You will get aquainted with lots of nice people who are going with us. And on the same site if you go to the general forum site for questions you will learn so much about dcl and if you have any questions just put a post there and you will get lots of responses to answer you, of course the people on our cruise thread will answer you too if you ask us. I hope you will join us there and get aquainted. If not I would still love to correspond with you on this site to get to know each other before the cruise andarrange a palce and time on the ship to meet. That is what we usually do and it works out great. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. we have cruised with ages 18 months to 51 years so we have experienced most of what DCL has to offer.

mom x4,grandma x4

Kathy

• 1 month later...

Hi Fayew,

are you still out there?? It's been a few months since you signed on to this thread. I hope your still going with us.

Anybody else out there going with us????

We need more people to get this thread going. We have less than a year until we sail away!! YIPPEE!!!

Let us hear from you.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, we just booked this cruise earlier this month and we're so excited! Even more so because my parents and sister booked a cabin on the same cruise right across the hall!

We will all be on our second DCL cruise. We previously cruised on the Wonder in 12/04 courtesy of our DD, who has leukemia and requested a Disney cruise for her Make A Wish. Boy, did we have fun! All 7 of us felt like VIP's, not just our DD. My parents and sister went along as well, so DH and I could go off to the adult pool or dinner without putting our 18 month old DS in Flounder's Reef. The other 4 children LOVED the clubs.

Now this second cruise will be to celebrate our DD's being cured (not yet, but according to treatment timeline, it will be October 2006, and we're confident). I wanted another "excuse" to take everyone on a cruise, so this is what I came up with! The kids range in age from 11 down to 13 months at the time of the next cruise, and they're already planning out their schedule, excited about the guaranteed character breakfast, extra kids' activities that weren't available on the Wonder. With more time on this cruise, we plan to eat at Palo twice (we have two cabins and parents have one, so we'll book from each cabin), once just with DH and another with my parents. If I understand correctly, we can book one dinner reservation per cabin, but each cabin can invite guests? We will have 4 in each of our cabins, pretty tight fit, but we won't be there often.:)

I can't wait!

momof6innc

Welcome Momof6innc,

So glad to have you along with us. I have been busy, so i havnt checked this board for a while, so it was great to see your post. As a cancer survivor myself, i wish your daughter all the best. She can beat it!!!!!

I'm sure the trip is a welcome diversion to think about, especailly on the bad days.

Are you guys dressing up for Pirates night?

Are you making door signs too?

I love making them, they look so neat to walk down the halls and see them all over the ship. Everyone you see, you know that the family has someone who has posted either here or on the dis boards, because they are the only people to do this, but I lot do it. Last trip we saw around 25 signs as we strolled around the ship.

Well got to go, i'm looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months.

If you want to meet more people on our cruise go to www.dcltribute.com and go to the forums section and find cruise meets, scroll down to our date and click on it, there are about 30 families I believe, so far.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived