Favor needed from someone on Triumph now

paminohio

This sounds crazy but I promise it's legit lol.

I have an urgent request for anyone on board the Triumph now. My company is going to be resurfacing the water slide during dry dock and I am hoping someone can send me a picture of what the bolts holding the slide sections together look like. It looks like you can stand at the back of the slide and get close enough to the low section to see. I'd really like to see the condition of the bolts.

Thank you if anyone can do this for me! It's like pulling teeth to get pictures from Carnival lol as I am dealing with the 'office' staff, not the maintenance crew obviously.

Pam

I'm not on it but I do have a suggestion. Join and post on one of the roll call pages, make sure you get them ALL "if you know what I mean" :)

I found one of them and posted already - thank you!!! :-)

Lol, now THERE'S a request I've never seen before! Usually it's stuff like, "could anyone take a picture of the menu each night and post them when you get back" :)

It definitely is a unique one! :-)

I am working with the ship and the 'office' and did not want to bother them by asking for the pictures. They are not necessary for us to perform the work - I wanted them so I have an idea of what condition the bolts are in. Was just hoping someone was on the ship and could snap a few pics! :-) Not sure what you mean by a ship visit.

Pam

Edited by paminohio

If your bidding or have been awarded a project you ask for a day visit pass to go in the ship and inspect it, take pictures and measurements etc... They put you in the early boarding list and you go in with the weddings and daypass visitors and get off when they call visitors to leave... Usually 3:30... Request it through the ship manager or PM