RC news

Why is there so little news on RC web site? I am going on the Harmony in 2017 in Feb. and can't find out much about the ship at all.

In general I don't think their web site has a whole lot of anything on the site.

I get more information on this web site than theirs.

Am I the only one that thinks so?

I really don't like facebook either. I am not one to report my life every day on line.

Why is there so little news on RC web site? I am going on the Harmony in 2017 in Feb. and can't find out much about the ship at all.

In general I don't think their web site has a whole lot of anything on the site.

I really don't like facebook either. I am not one to report my life every day on line.

I just went to the RC website and read all about the ship. You can view all the deck plans, etc. You just need to "Plan a Cruise" and then "Search by Ship". So I have to disagree with you - I get lots of information about the ship from the RC website.

Edited by impatientlywaiting

Not sure what you are looking for. The ship isn't even finished being built yet. There is a major thread here called "Harmony Keels". You can see pics of the process of building.

There is also info on the RC Blog.