All Access Tour

We did the All Access Tour in Jan 2015 on Explorer and loved it. It was a long tour approximately 3.5-4 hours all walking & lots of industrial metal stairs to climb. You must wear long pants & closed toed shoes to take the tour.

If you'd like to check out pictures and a detailed review there is a link to my travel blog in my signature. Just search or scroll down to 2015 Caribbean Cruise Day 5 / Sea Day & All Access Tour. Or if you want to wade thru comments you could check out my trip report here on CC that is also linked in the signature. It's probably in the last few pages of the report.

Hope this helps even though it's a different ship

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ace1zoe2

On Adventure right now. I may be wrong but does the total access tour have three elements? Bridge, galley and engines?

We are in a Grand Suite this week and our concierge invited all of us to a complimentary bridge tour. High security, small numbers at a time. Lasted about 30 minutes. It was very interesting, we has the first office as our guide and he answered all of our questions. Time for pictures also.

Then we asked about a galley tour. He arranged a complimentary galley on the last day, a sea day, this coming Friday. It never hurts to ask for a freebie now and then. We aren't interested in the engines.