Flexible or My time dining

mairead224

If you look at the first table under "Flexibility" It says My Time Dining is available for Fantastica (balcony only) , Aurea and YC (in dedicated restaurant).

Looking at the small print on the second image it says my time Dining for Fantastica (balcony only) starts 20th April 2016

The four columns of dots are, from left to right,

Bella; Fantastica; Aurea; Yacht Club

EXPERIENCES%204.jpg

SECOND IMAGE

fantaus.jpg

Pete

Will be interesting to see how this works; as others have said previously the space in the dining room is limited... I hope it is a success

I have a cruise on Splendida in May and Armonia in July, so should be able to report back :)

I've got a B2 (Fantastica I believe) for the 12/6/16 10-night MSC Divina sailing.

Am I reading this correctly that they now have my time/flexible?

If so, do I change this via "manage my booking"?

At the time I booked there was online first/late or whatever to choose from.

thanks!

Although the upgrade fairy came with good wishes, I assume I am still under the Bella category, as they gave me a wait time for the evening meal.

I am fine with that. Just wanted clarification.

Happy camper!

Joybaby

Although the upgrade fairy came with good wishes, I assume I am still under the Bella category, as they gave me a wait time for the evening meal.

I am fine with that. Just wanted clarification.

Happy camper!

Joybaby

The upgrade fairy only upgrades the cabin and not the experience.

If you book a Bella then Bella is what you get even if upgraded to an Aurea Suite.

quote from the T&Cs

Cabin Numbers and Other Preferences

Specific cabin numbers, decks, dining arrangements or bed types can be requested at the time of booking. However, these arrangements cannot always be guaranteed. When a complimentary upgrade is offered, our guests will benefit from the higher category cabin, and continue to receive the experience benefits booked (precruise or on-board).

Pete

Edited by Skier52

The upgrade fairy only upgrades the cabin and not the experience.

If you book a Bella then Bella is what you get even if upgraded to an Aurea Suite.

quote from the T&Cs

Pete

Wonderful wishes from one Welshie to another, even though I live in Fl.

Thanks so much. Joyce (from Port Talbot)

Wonderful wishes from one Welshie to another, even though I live in Fl.

Thanks so much. Joyce (from Port Talbot)

Well I'll thank you and take those kind wishes even though I'm one of those "Horrible ENGLISH Incomers" who shouts for the men Wearing "WHITE", who has two children and I always tell them, "You are English unfortunately born in Wales". Still they don't agree with me.

BTW just because you were born in a country doesn't make necessarily of that country.

e.g. I'm English even though I was born In Libya. Mother Liverpudlian. Father a potteries man.

Paternal Grandfather : Italian from Trieste.

Maternal Grandfather :- Scottish

Not a trace of Welsh anywhere.

Just lived here since 1970

So actually I'm a mongrel.

Pete ,

(the Englishman still not accepted in Wales, and referred to by my workmates as "That B*****d Incomer" in an affectionate sort of way. After all I've lived in Wales longer thank most of them!!!)

Edited by Skier52

Well I'll thank you and take those kind wishes even though I'm one of those "Horrible ENGLISH Incomers" who shouts for the men Wearing "WHITE", who has two children and I always tell them, "You are English unfortunately born in Wales". Still they don't agree with me.

B

(the Englishman still not accepted in Wales, and referred to by my workmates as "That B*****d Incomer" in an affectionate sort of way. After all I've lived in Wales longer thank most of them!!!)

I am well aware. When I was a child I told my teacher my family was from England (who had ever heard of Wales in America bef. Tom Jones?) When grandmother heard that I said that, she demanded I tell the teacher - Wales.

Of course I never did, just had to lie to Grama and say I made the correction. :)

We've just booked the Meraveglia on the Aurea package and that has flexible dining ( we still got asked at booking for early or late sitting ) my understanding is that part of the main restaurant is allocated to flexible dining to allow for this to work. Obviously those in the YC have their own restaurant.