Eclipse: the Good the Bad and the Ugly

daydreamer16

Agreed. If it swung the other way, I can just imagine the posts by those who really wanted pictures - but could never find a photographer. :)

As with many things, you make one group happy, and another gets offended. Really don't know why it is so horrible to just say 'no thank you'. Do folks actually get approached by multiple photographers while sitting at dinner, or just one or two?

They were very aggressive on the 27th. Actually, aggressive to the point that my DH stated they must be worried about losing their jobs. We have never seen anything like it. They actually blocked people from walking and/or grabbed you to pull you over for the photo. It was crazy!!!

They were very aggressive on the 27th. Actually, aggressive to the point that my DH stated they must be worried about losing their jobs. We have never seen anything like it. They actually blocked people from walking and/or grabbed you to pull you over for the photo. It was crazy!!!

We had the same experience while getting off the ship.

Thanks for the clarification - that paints a different picture. Hopefully folks let Celebrity know so they can retrain folks on the right way to offer photography services.