Coral Princess for a single gentleman

Mz11378

Hello - looking for a little advice - I have taken maybe 15 cruises but this will be my first one by myself - looking to book the Coral Princess leaving FLL for a 15 day cruise on 4/25 - ends up in LA - which is perfect for me to then jump to Vegas for a few - I guess what I am asking is has anyone cruised as a single on one that is not designated as a singles cruise - is there a way to lower the supplement fee? - I am a 66 year old retiree from Wall Street - still very active.

Thanking everyone in advance any advise will help

Hello - looking for a little advice - I have taken maybe 15 cruises but this will be my first one by myself - looking to book the Coral Princess leaving FLL for a 15 day cruise on 4/25 - ends up in LA - which is perfect for me to then jump to Vegas for a few - I guess what I am asking is has anyone cruised as a single on one that is not designated as a singles cruise - is there a way to lower the supplement fee? - I am a 66 year old retiree from Wall Street - still very active.

Thanking everyone in advance any advise will help

Other then using a good TA I don't know of any way to lower a single supp.

You are picking one of the most popular cruises Princess has. They sell out quickly with little help from sales.

I did get a pretty interesting email from Princess a few days ago (titled 60% off March-May PC cruises) on sale prices on quite a few PC cruises including the time frame you are looking at. The April 25th cruise had incredible prices!

If you are thinking of booking this cruise don't wait too long. We just did this cruise in reverse last Sept. The Coral is one of the best ships!! :)

Edited by Colo Cruiser