Suite Luggage tags

How soon can you request them to be mailed and do they say Suite on them? Trying to hide the room as it is a surprise. :-)

When you e-docs are issued, which is usually 49 days from departure, you will have the chance to order them on line through your Cruise Planner under Luggage Tags and also right under your On-Line Check-in Page.

Is there something special about the luggage tags for the Suites? Are they nice tags to keep? I don't know what they look like so not sure what the difference is between those and the ones that are printed at home. Thank you!

I just can not remember if they say "Suite" on them or not! I tend to think not.

As they are the only ones that attach to your luggage the "old" way, if your traveling pals are aware they may be able to guess that they are suite tags. I doubt anyone would pay that much attention!

Hope you can keep up the surprise.

Be sure to keep your Set Sail paperwork close to the vest....it does say Suite on it!

Is there something special about the luggage tags for the Suites? Are they nice tags to keep? I don't know what they look like so not sure what the difference is between those and the ones that are printed at home. Thank you!

They have the peel off self-sticky backing so that it makes them easier to attach to your luggage.

The tags have your cabin number on and your C&A level. They do not specify Suite on them.

Don't know if this is a local thing in Australia or not. We are just off Explorer after a New Zealand Cruise which departed from Sydney. We were in a GS and we received an email from the Concierge about 1 week prior to sailing advising us to tell the baggage handlers that we were in a suite when handing over our bags and they would be tagged with suite priority stickers. First time we have encountered this.

Well the baggage guys put these large "Suite Priority" tags on our bags and they turned up at our cabin within 90mins of boarding. Nice.

They have the peel off self-sticky backing so that it makes them easier to attach to your luggage.

The tags have your cabin number on and your C&A level. They do not specify Suite on them.

True, but the Setsail Pass paperwork you print does say "Suite" on it.

Don't know if this is a local thing in Australia or not. We are just off Explorer after a New Zealand Cruise which departed from Sydney. We were in a GS and we received an email from the Concierge about 1 week prior to sailing advising us to tell the baggage handlers that we were in a suite when handing over our bags and they would be tagged with suite priority stickers. First time we have encountered this.

Well the baggage guys put these large "Suite Priority" tags on our bags and they turned up at our cabin within 90mins of boarding. Nice.

Agree. That is a great perk. First time I have heard of it. Hope they introduce it at US ports.

Agree. That is a great perk. First time I have heard of it. Hope they introduce it at US ports.

Some of the ships have the Red Suite Departure tags. Now that is really nice.

You get your own little area in the Terminal and you can exit the ship when you want.

Edited by cruisenfever