any good hotels??

fsuprincess

Hello again everyone, I wanted first to thank the people who helped me in my last inquiry but i still need help. I heard that you can find out what hotels are up for bidding on priceline, but dont know where to find this information. Also I was wondering if any one else had any suggestions about where to stay in Orlando. Has anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites by the airport? Also if anyone has some suggestions about Dinning (dinner) in Orlando or about activities (NOT DISNEY) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone.

-----------------------------

Fantasy- 3/2005

Sov. of Seas- 3/2006--- WAHOO!!

fsuprincess, Yes, I recently stayed there for a long weekend. The hotel is spectacular, you don't see a 2 acre atrium under glass too often. They have two pools, one for familys and one for adults only. If you don't have a car and you have to eat all of your meals at the hotel its gonna set you back a few bucks. The hotel restaurants and bars were excellent. The staff pay close attention to the details. The rooms were well appointed. I look forward to going back again in the future. ;)

Archived