QUICK HELP? Aft Balcony Escape

stamford57

On 3/12/2016 at 12:10 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

I'm on my phone so this is from memory. I have pics at home if I need to correct myself.

From largest to smallest, decks are 9,12,15,11,14,10,13.

I also have pics of deck 9 in relation to the waterfront.

Thanks for this.  This info is not readily available and finding videos of all these balconies is fruitless.  Do you still stand by your assessment from memory?  How about room vibrations from being in the rear?  I stayed in an Aft on the Getaway deck 11 and had no issues at all with vibration.

Edited by DaveL00

57 minutes ago, DaveL00 said:

Thanks for this.  This info is not readily available and finding videos of all these balconies is fruitless.

This thread is from 2016. My info has been updated/improved since then...

Size order for depth is 9,12,15,14,11,10,13.

14 and 11 were always close but by a very small amount, 14 is deeper. Back in 2016 (before I had even sailed Escape) we were going by photographs and the depth was a bit of a guess back then.

Do you still stand by your assessment from memory?  How about room vibrations from being in the rear?  I stayed in an Aft on the Getaway deck 11 and had no issues at all with vibration.

All of the BA/BA Plus ships have a slight shimmy as the ship is sailing. Many people don't even notice it. If Getaway was no problem, Escape will be the same in all likelihood. There was a propeller issue with Breakaway that caused some extra vibration but Escape hasn't had any issues as far as I know.

I also have information on bed location for all aft-facing staterooms (H6, M1, B1) on Escape so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I also have information on bed location for all aft-facing staterooms (H6, M1, B1) on Escape so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the speedy response...much appreciated.