Boarding SKY 3/14-Any Questions

Due to the many questions with a wide range of answers, we will try to nail down some firm-ish answers:rolleyes: during our cruise next week.

First, we are ages 49, DH wildcatrock 51 and College DS 19 sailing in an aft penthouse suite on the 9th deck. The SKY now has an Open Bar and we have purchased the 4 night SDP with reservations already made at Cagney's and La Bistro. This cruise will have many college-aged cruisers from College Party Cruises. In addition it is Saint Patrick's Day. Throw in sleep deprivation from Daylight Savings Time and a 5:25 a.m. flight...I'm not counting on getting a lot of rest on this cruise!

We were recently on the Sky in December 2015 in an aft balcony with VIP privileges from NCL. At that time we had the UBP and the UDP. We were able to freely order premium spirits, higher end wines and receive two drinks at a time if we wished. Most bartenders learned who we were and I think there were times where we did not have to hand our card to them. With the UDP we ordered the add-on priced entrees with no additional charges.

What questions would you like us to find answers to from the ship's officers? Our last cruise, Jean-Michel Dhelin (Hotel Director) stated he would be on the ship this week and we were to let him know when we arrive.

DH and I have decided if we don't get vomited on while on our aft balcony or anywhere else on the ship, it will be a great cruise! I've packed ear plugs and a sound machine for relief. Does anyone else have any tips for middle aged parents while cruising with a young crowd? I may add, we don't exactly act our age and are young at heart! We are ready for this new adventure, cheer us on from home. We will be giving our report next weekend!

Just wanted to say have fun on your cruise! We'll be boarding as you're leaving the ship. We've also got a suite booked, but will probably be getting less rest than you as we're sailing on a charter music cruise currently affectionately referred to as Punk Rock Boat. :D I think you'll be good with ear plugs and the sound machine. I'm just curious as to whether or not there's a per person strict limit on ordering drinks. Having had the UBP on the Getaway in January, once they got to know us, we were able to order for the group without having everyone physically there. Enjoy the Sky - please take good care of it this week! :)