UDP on NCL Escape

ReeeB

does anyone know if the alacarte restaurants are included in the UDP? I am getting mixed responses to this question. on their web site, NCL says Jimmy Buffets alacarte restaurant is included in the plan. however over the phone, a representative said it is not. very confused!!

FROM NCL....

Ultimate Dining Package

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

For Sailings on or after July 3rd, 2015

The Ultimate Dining Package (UDP) is available via pre-sell or onboard purchase on days 1 and 2 of the voyage only. On 3-day sailings the package is only for sale on day 1. No refunds are available if fewer restaurants are visited. The UDP is nontransferable. Reservations are not required for UDP guests, however, tables reserved onboard will be subject to availability for reservations made 24 hours in advance. We encourage you to log in to My NCL to make dining reservations in advance for specific night(s) of your cruise. An 18% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added to the package price. A 25% discount applies to all a la carte and entertainment based dining and select Specialty Restaurants (Not included in the Ultimate Dining Package). These venues include: Sushi, Raw Bar, Food Republic, Hot Rock, Tapas Bar, Noodle Bar, Ocean Blue, Ocean Blue on The Waterfront, The Cellars, The District, Murder Mystery, Cirque Dreams & Dinner, Illusionarium, Supper Club, Wine Lovers, Pajama Jam, Bayamo and Pincho by Jose Garces. The UDP does not include beverages or corresponding gratuity. No kids pricing available for UDP. Excludes all 1 and 2 day sailings. Includes add-ons in Le Bistro such as Fruit de Mer, Lobster and Cote De Boeuf. Does not apply to special occasion/holiday menus (New Year’s, Christmas, etc.). Latitudes Platinum Guests will receive a $20 discount on the UDP (as they receive 1 complimentary dinner in Le Bistro). $10 per each additional main course will be charged in Le Bistro & Cagney’s. Chef’s Table, Jazz Brunch, Carlo’s Bake Shop items, Ice Cream Bar and Gelato are not part of the package.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. You may purchase it online under our "Dining" section by logging into ncl.com/myncl or through any Norwegian reservation agent. You may also purchase it onboard on the first or second day of your cruise. For three and four day cruises, this package may only be purchased on the first day of your cruise. Please call or visit the Reservations Desk or visit any restaurant reservations podium.

Q. IN WHICH VENUES WILL THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

A. The Ultimate Dining Package is honored in all specialty restaurants with the exception of Ocean Blue, a la carte priced restaurants, entertainment-based dining, mini bar and room service.

Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. With the Ultimate Dining Package, you can dine in any specialty restaurant every night of your cruise, including our exciting Italian, Asian, Brazilian, French and signature steakhouse restaurants. Plus, you can enjoy 25% off the cover charge for dinner at Ocean Blue and all a la carte priced restaurants (not included in Ultimate Dining Package).

Q. HOW CAN I MAKE DINING RESERVATIONS WITH THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. Once you have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package, you can make any dining reservation online under "Dining" by logging into ncl.com/myncl. Reservations for Spiegel Tent/Illusionarium must by made under "Entertainment." You can also make a reservation onboard the ship by calling or visiting the Restaurant Reservations Desk, visit any restaurant reservations podium or visit the box office for Spiegel Tent/Illusionarium reservations.

Q. CAN I MAKE A DINING RESERVATION FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE TOGETHER WITH THOSE WHO ARE NOT PARTICIPATING?

A. Yes. Simply make your reservation at ncl.com/myncl. You can also make a reservation onboard the ship by calling or visiting the Restaurant Reservations Desk, visiting any restaurant reservations podium or visiting the box office for Spiegel Tent/Illusionarium reservations. Applicable cover charges apply for those who have not purchased the Ultimate Dining Package.

Q. WHAT IF MY TRAVELING COMPANION DOESN’T WANT TO BUY THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE, DO THEY STILL HAVE TO PURCHASE IT?

A. No, guests staying in the same stateroom do not need to purchase the package. The Ultimate Dining Package may be purchased individually.

Q. CAN I BUY DINNER FOR MY FRIENDS WITH THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. The Ultimate Dining Package is for personal consumption. If you wish to pay for someone else’s dinner, you will incur in regular cover charges for their consumption.

Q. HOW WILL THE RESTAURANT STAFF KNOW I HAVE PURCHASED THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. Your room keycard will be coded as well as tagged with a sticker and used for identification. The restaurant staff will request to see your room keycard for verification prior to service. So keep it handy.

Q. ARE GRATUITIES INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE PURCHASE PRICE?

A. Yes. An 18% gratuity and specialty service charge will be added to your package price.

Q. ARE ANY MENU ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. No, all items listed on the menus are included in the package. Additional entrée charges also apply for dining at Cagney’s Steakhouse and Le Bistro.

Q. ARE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. The Ultimate Dining Package does not include alcohol, but we offer a wide range of beverage packages, including the Ultimate Beverage Package, Cork & Caps and Viva Vino. For more information about our beverage packages, please check out ncl.com "Gifts & More" or visit any bar onboard the ship on the first day of your cruise.