Desperate for Help! Info on transportation/hotels from Orlando Airport

Halya50

Wondering if you Great Folks can help me out.

We are flying in for the first time into Orlando. Have always flown into Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced hotel perhaps in Cocoa Beach which would have free airport pickup to hotel and then next day free shuttle to Port Canaveral?

After our cruise, is there also a hotel that would pick up us for free from port to spend a few days in Cocoa Beach?

We want to go on our very first Norwegian Cruise (scared as we are loyal to Carnival thus far) The specials they have right now, ending on Tuesday are too hard to pass up.

I thank you in advance for all your valuable comments and help

Cheers,

Wondering if you Great Folks can help me out.

We are flying in for the first time into Orlando. Have always flown into Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced hotel perhaps in Cocoa Beach which would have free airport pickup to hotel and then next day free shuttle to Port Canaveral?No hotels in Cocoa Beach have a shuttle. Distance is to far and an hour each way. Why not rent a car in Orlando for

one day . Drop off at rental office near port and use their shuttle to/from the pier.

After our cruise, is there also a hotel that would pick up us for free from port to spend a few days in Cocoa Beach? There are hotels that have shuttle . You'll have to search for them. You'll probably need a car in

Cocoa Beach . If you want to see anything you'll require some kind of transportation.

We want to go on our very first Norwegian Cruise (scared as we are loyal to Carnival thus far) The specials they have right now, ending on Tuesday are too hard to pass up.

I thank you in advance for all your valuable comments and help

Cheers,

See my comments

There are no free transport on offer to/from Port Canaveral! Transfers are simply bundled into room rates, etc. which is why you have to double-check when more than 2 persons (a 3rd or more are often charged extra.)

I agree with the rental car as the first option to consider - especially after your cruise. One-way rentals are often cheaper than shuttle services. And having wheels around the Port area allows for convenient exploration to the many restaurant/sightseeing choices. Read more info here.

Should you prefer a shuttle to your hotel upon arrival, companies like Cortrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Uber are available with good feedback. Read more info here.

You can book Snooze & Cruise packages at any of the hotels near the Port - they have shared shuttle services to/from the cruise terminals. Just pick your favorite hotel and book online! Read more about hotels here.

Various travel agencies offer "fly,snooze,cruise packages" for cruisers. It is best do research those before booking. Recent negative reviews indicate that not all cruisers are OK with the inconveniences of the packaged deals.