vista vs harmony

kcms4

hi all we have never been on a carnival ship before but they do sound like fun so this august i can't decided between vista and harmony we have only done RCI (with the exception of last year cruise and stay with thomson never again i am still trying to erase that experience from my mind lol) i sort of know more about harmony than i do vista , can any one tell me if carnival do a drinks package and how much is it (i do like a few cocktails:D) also a soda package children 13 and 18 and what type of shows and entertainment i do like to see a show but also like dancing the night away in a night club.

hi all we have never been on a carnival ship before but they do sound like fun so this august i can't decided between vista and harmony we have only done RCI (with the exception of last year cruise and stay with thomson never again i am still trying to erase that experience from my mind lol) i sort of know more about harmony than i do vista , can any one tell me if carnival do a drinks package and how much is it (i do like a few cocktails:D) also a soda package children 13 and 18 and what type of shows and entertainment i do like to see a show but also like dancing the night away in a night club.

Hi kcms

We took our 1st carnival cruise last year on the sunshine and totally enjoyed it. So much so we have booked the vista inaugural sailing. We have cruised with RCI but mainly NCL. Carnival excursions are cheaper than most. Entertainment was good. All round value for money. Staff fab. Food fab. Will still go with RCi & NCL but now have found another comparable with carnival slightly cheaper means more cruise's lol

Juls1964:)

Both ships look fantastic, but I would go Harmony first, then Vista. The reason being that if you haven't sailed an Oasis class ship, it's something like you've never seen or been on.They are truly the destination. They Vista has a great pool area, as does the harmony, but with some brand new items on her.To me, I think price and itinerary would make a difference.