Inside Cabin #6272 on QM2

Peekskill Peach

We have never stayed in that specific cabin, so my comments are more general to overall location..

Deck 6 is convenient. Just one flight up to the buffet, promenade, and fitness center and just a few down to the dining room/lobby.

You need to look at deck plans to see what is above this specific cabin. There will be cabins below, but the areas above deck 6 are public spaces--nothing too troublesome with noise, but you should check deck plans.

DH and I find the QM2 inside cabins quite adequate for our comfort and needs.

Have a wonderful voyage!

Here is a link to an old thread that gives specific cabins on Deck 6 to avoid. If possible, I would try to get a cabin on Deck 5 which has cabins above and below. As you can see from this thread, many people have had issues with cabins under the public areas of Deck 7. Good luck in finding a great cabin and have a fabulous voyage.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=848687

• 3 weeks later...

Can't help with 6272, but we had 6136 for our world cruise segment and it was awful. Directly below the galley for Kings Court as far as we can tell (now!). Lots of trolley noise and banging from around 1am to 2am and it all started up again about 4am. Absolutely no chance of sleep for a light sleeper without earplugs. Noisiest cabin we have ever had.