Playa Mia Beach

G&TQ

I have been researching Playa Mia Beach break and I have a couple of questions for anyone who has been.

1. If you go all inclusive with drinks are there servers that go around taking orders? I read somewhere you had to go to certain bars for your drinks if it was AI. Makes no sense.

2. Are the pools fresh water?

3. Are there lockers? if so do we need to bring a lock?

4. Our ship arrives at 7:00am and we are morning people. How early do they open?

Thanks for any and all input!

Happy sailing!

We are going next week. Can't give you definite answers since I haven't been but I read a review that said the AI drinks are poured from a pitcher and not made to order. And the food is a buffet vs ordering from the menu. We decided not to do the AI and just order drinks and get a la carte food.

Hopefully someone with 1st hand exp will answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are going next week. Can't give you definite answers since I haven't been but I read a review that said the AI drinks are poured from a pitcher and not made to order. And the food is a buffet vs ordering from the menu. We decided not to do the AI and just order drinks and get a la carte food.

Hopefully someone with 1st hand exp will answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Please let us know your experience upon your return.

While I have not been recently, when we went, drinks were not poured from a picture. We went up to the bar and watched them make it when we were over by the pool area (the bar is right there). I would have to go back and read my review about us being served while on the beach (I'm pretty sure we were because I don't recall a bar there).

Yes the pools are fresh water and beautiful. There is a small one by the beach and a very big one back by the water park.

Yes they have tons of lockers. I doubt you would have to bring a lock. It probably comes with the rental.

I have a complete review in my signature line with tons of pictures if you are interested. Or a link to my pictures only: P5120075-600x338.jpg

While I have not been recently, when we went, drinks were not poured from a picture. We went up to the bar and watched them make it when we were over by the pool area (the bar is right there). I would have to go back and read my review about us being served while on the beach (I'm pretty sure we were because I don't recall a bar there).

Yes the pools are fresh water and beautiful. There is a small one by the beach and a very big one back by the water park.

Yes they have tons of lockers. I doubt you would have to bring a lock. It probably comes with the rental.

I have a complete review in my signature line with tons of pictures if you are interested. Or a link to my pictures only: P5120075-600x338.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. They do show a lock on all the lockers, so it appears to be part of the rental. Do you recall how much the rental fee was?

Thank you for the pictures. They do show a lock on all the lockers, so it appears to be part of the rental. Do you recall how much the rental fee was?

No sorry. We never used them. We were wtih a big group so there was always someone with our stuff.