MDR Menus posted?

Susieinph

Install the iConcierge app on your phone before you get on the ship. The app is free to use for checking your onboard account, entertainment schedules, info about shops on the ship, specialty dining reservations, etc. You can also see the menus for the entire sailing in the app as soon as you board. Keep in mind that you must install the app before boarding and that you will not be able to see any of this information until you do board.

If you're interested in being able to text and talk to others on board, you can pay $7.95 per device once onboard. You shut off your cell capabilities and just leave the wi-fi on. Have a great cruise!

Install the iConcierge app on your phone before you get on the ship. The app is free to use for checking your onboard account, entertainment schedules, info about shops on the ship, specialty dining reservations, etc. You can also see the menus for the entire sailing in the app as soon as you board. Keep in mind that you must install the app before boarding and that you will not be able to see any of this information until you do board.

If you're interested in being able to text and talk to others on board, you can pay $7.95 per device once onboard. You shut off your cell capabilities and just leave the wi-fi on. Have a great cruise!

Do you have to buy wifi before you can use it? Am I going to get a bill at the end because I concierge uses wifi? Just trying to figure things out :confused:

Do you have to buy wifi before you can use it? Am I going to get a bill at the end because I concierge uses wifi? Just trying to figure things out :confused:

You're only charged if you use the talk/text capabilities. For reservations, etc it's free.

No, NCL does not charge to use the app (unless you want to use it to text) but make sure you put your phone in airplane mode and turn the wifi on so you don't get charged roaming from your phone carrier.

Looks like they are going to be on the Jewel. Not sure if iconcierge has been implemented on the Jewel or not. Menu's from other ships may not help, there are a rotation that each ship follows so one week may be different than the next.