Help .MSC Poesia in Europe

GOLDENBONNY

I need help please . I am really looking forward to get MSC Poesia cruise out of Barcelona in May- 13-2016. But my husband is very tired and my 8 years old want "to swim,not to see places and eat in fancy restaurants" ):p I am trying to make everyone happy here :eek: I been twice on Poesia but I don't remember if pools are heated or if there poll with roof? :confused: I think they have one :confused:

our ports are

Marselle

Genoa

Naples

Messina

VAlleta

Palma de Mallorca

any chance it will be warm enough to use pools or even beach somewhere ?

No the pools won't be heated and nor do they have a roof over one. (Only the Magnifica in the Musica class ships do).

Depends what temperatures you are used to, but all of the ports could be warm enough for sun bathing and using the pools. Mid twenties would be the average in May in the Med but depending on what kind of summer it is, it could be hotter or cooler.

I need help please . I am really looking forward to get MSC Poesia cruise out of Barcelona in May- 13-2016. But my husband is very tired and my 8 years old want "to swim,not to see places and eat in fancy restaurants" ):p I am trying to make everyone happy here :eek: I been twice on Poesia but I don't remember if pools are heated or if there poll with roof? :confused: I think they have one :confused:

our ports are

Marselle

Genoa

Naples

Messina

VAlleta

Palma de Mallorca

any chance it will be warm enough to use pools or even beach somewhere ?

Change and do the Divina. The Carib. will be hot!

No the pools won't be heated and nor do they have a roof over one. (Only the Magnifica in the Musica class ships do).

Depends what temperatures you are used to, but all of the ports could be warm enough for sun bathing and using the pools. Mid twenties would be the average in May in the Med but depending on what kind of summer it is, it could be hotter or cooler.

:o I could swear there is pool with roof on Poesia. :rolleyes: Maybe it was Divina.....