Who is the Cruise Director on NCL Dawn

thescot123

I sailed late January and it was Richard Matic

How was Richard? We are cruising May 8th. So far our CD's have been Gio, Dingo Dave and Bobby....been happy with all, Love Dingo Dave.

Is David Davinchy back yet?

I don't bother with entertainment much, if at all, so I have no idea if he is a good cruise director or not. He made a few announcements about events taking place each day. That is all I know.

I have no idea who David Davinchy is either.

You are so lucky! I hope Richard is still there when I cruise The Dawn in the fall! He is seriously my favorite NCL staff member ever. We had him on The Sun a couple years ago and he made that experience incredibly special. Knew our names and greeted us all the time. We sometimes wondered if he had a clone, because he was everywhere. Such an incredible asset to NCL. Now I just need to hope he is still there in the fall :D

Thanks for the information. We are on the April 10th cruise and like to know who the cruise director is. For me a fun cruise director who is out and about with the guests can make a cruise for me. In the past, I have enjoyed Dingo Dave and Paul Scally.

We just got back from the Dawn on March 6th, we loved Richard! Really enjoyed all the entertainment on the boat. Don't miss the big shows every night. The comedy group 2nd city was excellent! In addition to the nightly show they had a couple of smaller shows that were worth going to as well. We enjoyed the Frank Sinatra tribute singer he has a daytime show on the last sea day. Richard the cruise director's assistants Cristiana, Bama, and Favio did great jobs with the smaller events in the Spinacle lounge. Have fun on your vacation!

We just got back from the Dawn on March 6th, we loved Richard! Really enjoyed all the entertainment on the boat. Don't miss the big shows every night. The comedy group 2nd city was excellent! In addition to the nightly show they had a couple of smaller shows that were worth going to as well. We enjoyed the Frank Sinatra tribute singer he has a daytime show on the last sea day. Richard the cruise director's assistants Cristiana, Bama, and Favio did great jobs with the smaller events in the Spinacle lounge. Have fun on your vacation!

We were on the same cruise! Favio and Christiana contracts have both ended, but Borna is still there. We really enjoyed Richard and he is everywhere and always greeted us. I look forward to cruising with him and his staff again in 2 weeks. Jocks and Maria are also on the ship, there show is not to miss.

• 2 weeks later...