Looking for Dining Room Breakfast Menus

City_Woman

We were talking about our upcoming cruise and thought about eating more of our meals in the dining room than at the buffet.

Anyone have the breakfast menus that I could see?

Thanks,

CityWoman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagination April 2002

Paradise April 2003

Paradise October 2003

Paradise May 2004

Victory November 2004

Victory May 2005

Sun Princess April 2006

DH and I enjoy breakfast in the dining room. We appreciate the relaxed atmosphere, attentive service, and meeting fellow passengers. It's a great way to start the day!

The daily breakfast menu includes hot and cold cereals, eggs/omelets as you like them, breakfast meats and potatoes, lox & bagels, pancakes, toast, juice, fresh fruit, etc. along with some specials each day. Some of the featured specials include: Eggs Benedict, Eggs Florentine, crunchy corn-flake-crusted French Toast, Lumberjack Breakfast, and a breakfast burrito. Waiters circulate with trays of assorted Danish, croissants, muffins, etc.

Treat yourself to breakfast in the dining room at least a couple of mornings during your cruise, and don't forget to indulge in Afternoon Tea at least once, too. Both are among our favorite onboard dining experiences.

Bon Appetit!

Chris

Thank you so very much for the breakfast and bar menus.

We're doing our first 10-day, and I'd like us to mix things up a bit and have some dining room breakfasts rather than all buffet (my husband's favourite!).

Can we get a table for 2 in the dining room for breakfast? Or is it like Carnival and you sit with a large group?

Archived