scenic river cruises europe

tim1949

Thanks Caviargal

Plenty for me to look at there.

BTW...have you managed to try any Australian Shiraz's? Sounds like you prefer the full bodied reds

We do keep a stock of Mollydooker on hand, with our favorites being Blue Eyed Boy, The Boxer and Two Left Feet (a blend we enjoy). Waiting for a special occasion to try The Velvet Glove.:)

Had to talk to the Scenic UK office on Friday so asked the question and no they are very sorry but could not supply me with a wine list as each river, area and country has a different wine selection, so it's going to be a wine adventure, yippee! Did find out though that although we will be arriving in Bordaux and on the ship mid morning there is no problem boarding at that time. CA

Had to talk to the Scenic UK office on Friday so asked the question and no they are very sorry but could not supply me with a wine list as each river, area and country has a different wine selection, so it's going to be a wine adventure, yippee! Did find out though that although we will be arriving in Bordaux and on the ship mid morning there is no problem boarding at that time. CA

Only problem with that is that it may take a a fair few bottles before you find one you like :D

No problem, as I have discovered on Scenic you can taste as many as you like to find your favourite and especially at dinner they do tend to offer wines parred with the menus on offer that evening. The only problem I have is an intolerance to the Merlot grape, no joke one sip and 10 minutes later a thumping headache, why I don't know but a friend has a similar problem but not quite so bad. So a full Merlot is out of the question I can tolerate a blend as long as the Merlot grape is not predominate. So Bordeaux will be a bit of a challenge but I may find something spectacular. CA