Atlantis Aqua Adventure

DetCruiser

While going through and doing some price comparisons I noticed that NCL is selling their Atlantis Aqua Adventure passes for $160 and I can get them through the Atlantis web site for $120. This is for the Escape cruise departing May 07. There will be 6 of us so that is a huge savings. Besides the fact we will need to find our own transportation to and from Atlantis (enough taxis to fill a cruise ship from what I hear?) is there any reason not to purchase the passes via the Atlantis website???

Thanks!

While going through and doing some price comparisons I noticed that NCL is selling their Atlantis Aqua Adventure passes for $160 and I can get them through the Atlantis web site for $120. This is for the Escape cruise departing May 07. There will be 6 of us so that is a huge savings. Besides the fact we will need to find our own transportation to and from Atlantis (enough taxis to fill a cruise ship from what I hear?) is there any reason not to purchase the passes via the Atlantis website???

Thanks!

You can't buy them from their website, just in person, and they aren't always available. There are a couple of companies that sell them - check out the Bahamas board.

Have always purchased them directly at Atlantis (not a ship excursion). Very easy to just get a taxi when you get off and very inexpensive. You are also then over at Atlantis way before the ships excursion people get there. We have already gotten our locker and taken several slide rides before others even arrive. Much easier and better to do it this way in my opinion, and cheaper.

During peak times, Atlantis doesn't sell the passes. We took the ship's excursion once (off peak, only $99!), and we were in a lounge chair by the pool before 9 (ditched the tour when we got there), more than an hour before the slides open.

You can't buy them from their website, just in person, and they aren't always available. There are a couple of companies that sell them - check out the Bahamas board.

I am looking at their website right now atlantisbahamas where you click on "Things To Do" and click on "water Park" there is an option to make a day booking and it asks you how many tickets you want and proceeds to ask for payment information. Is this not the same water park pass that is sold on the cruise lines???

I am looking at their website right now atlantisbahamas where you click on "Things To Do" and click on "water Park" there is an option to make a day booking and it asks you how many tickets you want and proceeds to ask for payment information. Is this not the same water park pass that is sold on the cruise lines???

Hey neighbour - - - What happens if you buy tickets online and for some reason the ships does not stop at this Port. We were booked before to do the day trip to Atlantis through the cruise line at, I believe $150.00 per person and guess what, the ship sailed right on by. We were refunded our excursion through the ship, but I'd much rather have parted with my money and enjoyed the Atlantis resort. Now, I've re-booked another cruise, specifically stopping in Nassau to try to get that "Atlantis Day" back. But if you book direct and charge to a CC and then the ship does not stop.... are you SOL? Something to think about:rolleyes:

Edited by Ontario cruise duo

Hey neighbour - - - What happens if you buy tickets online and for some reason the ships does not stop at this Port. We were booked before to do the day trip to Atlantis through the cruise line at, I believe $150.00 per person and guess what, the ship sailed right on by. We were refunded our excursion through the ship, but I'd much rather have parted with my money and enjoyed the Atlantis resort. Now, I've re-booked another cruise, specifically stopping in Nassau to try to get that "Atlantis Day" back. But if you book direct and charge to a CC and then the ship does not stop.... are you SOL? Something to think about:rolleyes:

Good point and definitely something to think about.

Good point and definitely something to think about.

But since you more than likely buy travel insurance you just file a claim but if the ship skipped Nassau or even just changed the port day....you need to keep the letter they will provide the pax announcing this itin change to submit with your claim.

That is why they give the pax paper copies of itin changes and don't just announce over loudspeaker or tv.

They know you need it for insurance claims so don't let guest services tell you differently

And you will be using a credit card anyway so check into the details of any coverage they may offer should you not get there due to the ship changing course

Edited by luvtheships

It looks like that is for a room - I just picked an off season day, and it was almost $200 for one day. Resortforaday (or something like that) or bahamasdaypass (or something like that) will have day passes for a lot less.