Shuttle from Budget at FLL to Port Everglades?

I am pampered

Is there a shuttle from the Budget Car Rental at Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port Everglades? Trying to figure out the best way to get to the port after returning our rental car. I've heard there may also be a Budget rental car drop off at the port. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, this is probably WAY easier. I'd love to know how much time to allow to return the car and get in line at the terminal if anyone knows. Thanks in advance!!

Just switched my car rental drop off to the Budget location at Port Everglades, so I'm so glad! Has anyone done this before and dropped off other passengers first (with luggage) then gone to return the car and take the shuttle? This seems the most logical. Thank you for any feedback.

Just switched my car rental drop off to the Budget location at Port Everglades, so I'm so glad! Has anyone done this before and dropped off other passengers first (with luggage) then gone to return the car and take the shuttle? This seems the most logical. Thank you for any feedback.

We do that with Avis all the time. This works well if we have a party of more than two. If it's just the two of us, then I go straight to the rental car return and take their shuttle to the cruise terminal.

I've gone in to the port and dropped luggage off before, but we always keep the people together. The Budget location you are talking about it just north of the port on 17th st, in the plaza to the west of the Renaissance Hotel. This location has been known to be busy and many people who have returned cars here have just taken a cheap cab across to the port instead of waiting on the shuttle.