Edgar Bear

Oca

This is a request for assistance with procuring an item that can only be purchased onboard.

My husband and I are Platinum level with Cunard. In 2014, we purchased a Cunard ‘Oscar’ bear, which was a gift for our then-soon-expected grandson. ‘Oscar’ is now a very well loved part of the family!

Our daughter is expecting her second child this May. We see that Cunard has released an ‘Edgar’ bear, and we would love to purchase an ‘Edgar’ bear for our soon-to-be-born grandchild. Unfortunately, due to health matters, we are unable to sail for the foreseeable future.

We contacted our Cunard Vacation Planner about our dilemma. She was very sympathetic, and made some inquiries within Cunard. However, it turns out that ‘Edgar’ can only be purchased while onboard a Cunard ship. ‘Edgar’ is not sold anywhere else, and cannot be ordered online.

So, our question: Would someone who is, or will be, on QV, QE or QM2 be willing to purchase an ‘Edgar’ bear for us? We would of course pay for both the cost of ‘Edgar’ and shipping it to us (we are in Florida, USA).

We would be happy to go over the details with anyone interested in helping us. We can be contacted at Layden501-Collier at yahoo.com.

Hi Oca - what a lovely idea! We're going on QV at the end of May and would be happy to get Edgar bear for you, but we live in the UK so postage would be expensive (and probably slow!). Hopefully someone from your area will be travelling before me but if not, and you don't want to wait for safarigal or tourlink99 to get your bear in July, just let me know and I'll willing get it for you.

Hello!

Thank you all so much for responding. We appreciate your offer, Curly locks, but figure it would be a bit more difficult for Edgar to make the trip across the pond on his own.

safarigal and tourlink99, we would like to take you both up on your offer to help us. The following is our email so that you can contact us and we can discuss specifics offline: layden501-collier@yahoo.com

Again, thank you all so much. We appreciate your helping us.

Hello!

Thank you all so much for responding. We appreciate your offer, Curly locks, but figure it would be a bit more difficult for Edgar to make the trip across the pond on his own.

safarigal and tourlink99, we would like to take you both up on your offer to help us. The following is our email so that you can contact us and we can discuss specifics offline: layden501-collier@yahoo.com

Again, thank you all so much. We appreciate your helping us.

No worries - Mark and I will procure Edgar for you in July :)