Bermuda

akers123

Booking a cruise for my mom and her friend to Bermuda on Carnival Pride for October 2017. What since the boat it docked for a few days - What side of ship is the best to request a room (Balcony) which would have good views?

Thanks in advance!

True... I am booked on both the Sept 2016 and the Oct 2017 Pride to Bermuda and was given the same advice when asking the same question. "It depends...".

I was advised that more often than not the ship backs in so the starboard side would be facing land. Some consider that "a good view".

Other consider "a good view" facing the water when docked for multiple days.

Balance what you consider "a good view" with the unpredictable odds of the ship docking port side or starboard side in either direction.

I know I will be happy either way. :)

In Bermuda there is no such thing as a "bad view". One one side you'll get water and pieces of the port area. On the other side you'll get a view of the market, port area, and view of water. We had an aft balcony, so we had a decent view of the America's Cup staging area.

Booking a cruise for my mom and her friend to Bermuda on Carnival Pride for October 2017. What since the boat it docked for a few days - What side of ship is the best to request a room (Balcony) which would have good views?

Thanks in advance!

We've been on the Pride a number of times, and to Bermuda more times than I can count on land vacations, and cruises. Yes, it's definitely my favorite island. Whether portside or starboard, Bermuda is lovely from any angle. Hope they have a great time!!!

I'm green with envy. I'm trying to persuade DH to sail on the Pride again for one of the Bermuda cruises this year. We just came off the Pride three weeks ago. (-:

True... I am booked on both the Sept 2016 and the Oct 2017 Pride to Bermuda and was given the same advice when asking the same question. "It depends...".

So I'm not the only one who booked the Pride to Bermuda in October 17. I booked a balcony on deck 6 on port.

So I'm not the only one who booked the Pride to Bermuda in October 17. I booked a balcony on deck 6 on port.

No, you are not. :)

I booked it on the expectation I will love my Sept 2016 so much I will want to go back again. Plus, I had to snag my favorite 9B cabin on Deck 7 before someone else did. :D