"Inside" with Picture Window Cabins...

RecoveryDude

Anyone been in these forward cabins? Im trying to figure out if the end cabins (which look bigger on the deck plan) are "better" than the ones in the middle, that have a more traditional layout. Depending on which cruise I pick, I can have either. Also, if I get bumped out of one, will I still end up with a room that has a window?

Anyone with any pics they can share of any of these rooms would be great, as I can't find any anywhere.

Thanks!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Anyone been in these forward cabins? Im trying to figure out if the end cabins (which look bigger on the deck plan) are "better" than the ones in the middle, that have a more traditional layout. Depending on which cruise I pick, I can have either. Also, if I get bumped out of one, will I still end up with a room that has a window?

Anyone with any pics they can share of any of these rooms would be great, as I can't find any anywhere.

Thanks!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Which ship?

You can try Googling Carnival porthole inside cabin along with the name of the ship for photos. (Using porthole instead of picture window to search.)

One example (not my video):

Be aware you will feel more ship movement in these forward cabins.

....My original thread was very specific mentioning the Sunshine .... And I thought perhaps that was why I was not getting any responses ... So I made this one a little more vague since this cabin class is actually on just about every carnival ship. ....I don't think there ARE pics anywhere, which is why I'm looking for someone who has actually sailed In these cabins to comment :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had 4J's on several ships, but not the Sunshine. We love them. The two odd shaped, larger cabins on the front of deck 6 and 7 are HC cabins. On some ships, these odd cabins, the beds can not be made into a king, not sure about the Sunshine. If you book a HC 4J and get bumped out of it, they can put you in an OV on a lower deck.

For pic's, go to cruiselinerooms dot com. They may have some there.

Edited by welldone60

We have had those category 4J cabins on a few different ships and love them! Great value!

I'm trying to decide between this and a regular inside room. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I get sea sick. Even taking Dramamine every night and leading up to days before my cruise does not stop my stomach from lurching a bit. I hear the front of the boat would just do me in. I've never had an inside cabin but since I'm cruising for Christmas, I don't want to spend an extra $500 for a window.

We stayed in a 4J on the Glory a few years ago. Here is a photo of the room.

Thank you for the picture! As I figured, the "middle" rooms look like traditional rooms - but they are not available on the sailing I'm looking for, only the "end" rooms are available on decks 6/7 - so I'm trying to see if anyone has stayed in one of the ends and/or has a picture????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk