Best cruise we have had- Journey 29th March

Azamarajunkie

We are in that cabin for the up-coming T/A on April 5th...and we have never had a cabin at the very front of the ship before...sounds like the ride was ok except for that one night? LuAnn

I don't think it mattered where you were on the ship (we were midship deck 7) it was a lively night. It was the closest I have been to sea sickness and I have done lots of cruises. The Atlantic will be a millpond...:)

Have a good one.

We are in that cabin for the up-coming T/A on April 5th...and we have never had a cabin at the very front of the ship before...sounds like the ride was ok except for that one night? LuAnn

Hi LuAnn

Yes the ride throughout the cruise except for that one night was excellent and the views tremendous, especially coming into Port. It was bouncy for want of a better word on the one night, but we didn't suffer any seasickness, just a bit of apprehension at first as we'd not experienced this type of sea in a forward suite before, but I much preferred it to plane turbulence!

Not electric chair Steve, I hope. I think you and your wife, another couple, and us shared a beer in Ubin, as I was having one of my numerous heat strokes. But I don't remember the Azamarajunkie moniker. And yes, Sandie is bringing the sewing machine on board again. David

Hi Dr H, I think you may be mixing me up with another Steve, I wasn't posting on CC as Azamarajunkie when we did Komodo, although I did lurk on it :)

Surely you mean Ubud?

Hi Dr H, I think you may be mixing me up with another Steve, I wasn't posting on CC as Azamarajunkie when we did Komodo, although I did lurk on it :)

Surely you mean Ubud?

Ubud, it's been a rough week. Electric chair Steve we met at dinner only once. Very strange guy from the UK. He owned a prop/toy business, and apparently he made "electric chairs". You sat on them, they jolted you, then collapsed. I had no idea there was a market for such objects, but c'est la vie! I don't think we dined with them again. An Azamara dinner to be remembered, on par with the beef stroganoff catastrophe. But it's really great hearing from you again! David

Hi Azamarajunkie,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, and I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time on Journey. Isn't Dale AzAmazing ? We've has the pleasure of knowing him for years, and it was so nice to see him again, when we sailed in January. He's one of Azamara's many special Crew and Officers.

Welcome home !