How much does it cost to dine in Olympic EVERY night?

Tak

I read in the past there used to be a package deal to dine in Olympic ( or whatever it's going to be called when transformed into another specialty restaurant ) every night, appreciate knowing the current package price for a 12 night cruise..

Thanks.

Thanks for the info.

I also recall reading in the past that one can pre book the 5 night package X 2, then convert to the Every night package ( if available upon embarkation) , does this still hold? I am thinking of doing this as back up ( although we are not fond of Qsine) in case the Every night package , for whatever reason, is not available.

Olympic will sadly become Tuscan Grille after the dry dock late April. If you aren't a fan of Qsine then you will be very limited as there isn't anything else. Menus are limited and remain the same for the whole trip ( and for years in some cases ! ) . I can never understand why Celebrity don't offer one menu for the first week and a different one on week 2 on longer trips. It would encourage repeat visits. I hated our one time cruise on P & O but the specialty restaurant was excellent and had two different menus.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

We have dined Olympic nightly on two 7 -night cruises and the staff were really good in offering us off menu items after meal #3. Similarly, on Tuscan, we were also offered the same, so I am cautiously optimistic that this type of service is still available.

Appreciate you all in pointing out the potential pitfalls.