Changing Seven Seas Society Level During a Cruise

grandmab

I know I have seen this addressed somewhere, but can't find it.

I will be changing levels (Titanium, yah!!) during my next cruise and wondered if I will get the perks during this cruise or have to wait until the next one.

Thanks

I thought they only kicked in on the day during the cruise that you moved up to next level?..

If you reach the next SSS level on any day of your cruise, you are automatically enrolled the day you board your ship and your card will reflect new level.

A little late but, as the Regent website intro to Society benefits states, "...if the number of nights you are sailing during your cruise brings you to the next tier, enjoy instant recognition at the upgraded tier from the moment you board."

We were on a cruise last year and during the SSS Party a couple who had attained titanium level during the cruise were brought up on stage by the future cruise consultant and " pinned " which is fine but had never seen this before. Just wondering if this is the norm?

We were on a cruise last year and during the SSS Party a couple who had attained titanium level during the cruise were brought up on stage by the future cruise consultant and " pinned " which is fine but had never seen this before. Just wondering if this is the norm?

No, not the norm but a very nice thing to do. I wonder if the "future cruise consultant" was from Oceania as they do recognize passengers in this way. Regent did give out pins on two of our last three cruises but they were put in our suite.

I have witnessed this a number of times - in fact, when I made platinum on my own I was called by the cruise consultant to let me know that this would be happening - unfortunately, the SSS event conflicted with Shabbat services so we were unable to attend (which is a whole other discussion for another time).

gnomie :)

Yes, this took place on a couple of cruises I took on the Navigator last year. They invited the new Platinum and Titanium members on stage during the Seven Seas Society cocktail party. If one did not want the attention, they could decline the earlier invite from Gudrun and have the pin delivered to their suite.

Edited by vitacura