larger showers in the gym area Vision of the Sea's

hugger

We are three people traveling in an OV cabin on Vision of the Sea's.

I know that the gym normally has larger shower's available. I am wondering about using this shower for 1 0r even two of us being there is more room I would imagine.

Does anyone have any experience with using the Women's shower in the GYM on the VOS?

Can you tell me what the facilities are like? DO they offer electrical outlets for hair dryer's? Is there privacy in the shower - shampoo, liquid soap and conditioner? Towels? Robes? available for use

Are there any private dressing rooms - anyplace to put on your make up etc

THANKING you in advance for your help with the above questions.

We are three people traveling in an OV cabin on Vision of the Sea's.

I know that the gym normally has larger shower's available. I am wondering about using this shower for 1 0r even two of us being there is more room I would imagine.

Does anyone have any experience with using the Women's shower in the GYM on the VOS?

Can you tell me what the facilities are like? DO they offer electrical outlets for hair dryer's? Is there privacy in the shower - shampoo, liquid soap and conditioner? Towels? Robes? available for use

Are there any private dressing rooms - anyplace to put on your make up etc

THANKING you in advance for your help with the above questions.

I can only speak to the size and layout of the men's locker room, but it may be helpful of no one else responds who can confirm that the ladies' locker room is similar. There are two shower stalls with frosted glass doors and there is an open shower area with two shower heads (an odd setup, quite honestly, and no privacy). Towels are provided, but not robes. Shower gel and a shampoo/conditioner blend or shampoo are provided in dispensers in the showers. The men's side had a one-seat vanity area in the outer locker/dressing room area. I can't recall if hair dryers were provided, but I believe there was an outlet there. There was only a single-seater restroom in the men's locker area. I wouldn't say there's a great deal of privacy overall, or a lot of space (unlike on some of the larger ships, like Voyager- and Freedom-class), but it may be adequate.

Your response certainly helps me as no one else seems to be responding. It's possible that most women don't use the locker/shower room in the gym. And, that more men tend to use them.

If there is an area with an outlet that works great for me as I always bring my own hair dryer. As IF there is one provided by the cruise line they tend not to work very well. Or be missing all together.

Thanks for your help.

Your response certainly helps me as no one else seems to be responding. It's possible that most women don't use the locker/shower room in the gym. And, that more men tend to use them.

If there is an area with an outlet that works great for me as I always bring my own hair dryer. As IF there is one provided by the cruise line they tend not to work very well. Or be missing all together.

Thanks for your help.

You're quite welcome, and I hope you will enjoy your Vision cruise. It was our first time on Vision and on a ship that size. We found her a beautiful ship and easy to get around, as well as super clean, due to the German head housekeeper.

You're quite welcome, and I hope you will enjoy your Vision cruise. It was our first time on Vision and on a ship that size. We found her a beautiful ship and easy to get around, as well as super clean, due to the German head housekeeper.

I LOVE to hear that the ship is in great and clean condition. My DH and I truly LOVE the smaller ships. This cruise will be with my niece and brother for her college graduation trip. Hoping there is enough to keep them both busy. Me I'm HAPPY whenever on a cruise ship that is clean and in good running order.

May I ask did you cruise the Vision in the Western Car? If so do you have any tips or suggestions on what to do in the ports? Niece and brother will be Ziplinning and Cave tubing in Roatan and Belize. I have been strictly forbidden by my doctor to do either :(

I have never been to either port in our past 46 cruises. I would like to take a tour and see what the country is about in Belize. I am trying to decide IF I should go ashore in Roatan or just make it quiet day on the ship.

Ours was a hybrid Southern Caribbean itinerary, so we did not go to (nor have I ever been to) the ports you mentioned. At the very least I would want to get off the ship and take a little look around, if not an organized tour, in any new port. I hope you find something to do there.

This was our first time on one of the smaller class ships, so it was different in terms of the activities available. Nonetheless, we found plenty to do, but more of it centered around socializing than on past cruises. It was enjoyable and relaxing.