Carnival Miracle craft beer

cmuta1975

On the Carnival page under FAQ's.... Home port local brews. They mention a few ports but not LBC

Great I found it, thanks! Unfortunately they call Shiner a craft beer served out of Galveston :confused:

• 9 months later...
This thread was from March 2016. Fast forward to January 2017 what is the update on craft beers aboard Carnival ships. I truly am a beer snob:p I will not drink Bud, Bud LT, Miller ect. I love IPAs, Stouts, Hefeweizens ect YUMMY:D.

Saw that you like stouts, the magic last week had a sea cow brand stout that was awesome. Im hoping itll be on the dream next month.

FWIW, the Paradise out of Tampa on 2 January 2017 had 3 small craft brews:

Stiltsville "Miami-Style" Pilsner (Florida)

Sea Cow Milk Stout (Florida)

Angel City IPA (Los Angeles)

So, gladly, they do seem to be mixing in some local beers, and even one cross-country in this case!

I hope they move that Sea Cow to the Miracle when it starts sailing from Tampa. Looking forward to that trip!

I was very happy to see Cigar City beers on the Conquest last July but I couldn't find them on the Valor in December. So I mostly just drank the Thirsty Frog (which is made by AB but not terrible for the price) and Pilsner Urquell.

Anyone know what the Vista carries for local beers from homeport? Husband is a craft beer lover and would like to try some new ones. We are spoiled where we live.

Doesn't Vista brew it's own beer?

This thread was from March 2016. Fast forward to January 2017 what is the update on craft beers aboard Carnival ships. I truly am a beer snob:p I will not drink Bud, Bud LT, Miller ect. I love IPAs, Stouts, Hefeweizens ect YUMMY:D.

They also have Sam Adams Rebel IPA. I know Sam Adams is a large brewery but it is a decent IPA when you can't get your hands on smaller craft beers.