RCCL ship time vs Cozumel time?

kitty1

For Past Royal Caribbean passengers leaving from the port of Miami.......

Does the ship stay on Miami time for the entire cruise? Are the port times listed in the itinerary Miami times (EST) and NOT Cozumel time? I know that Cozumel is in Central time.

kitty1-While on RCCL/NOS, the ship's time DID stay EST (or Miami time as you called it:) ) When booking excursions (if you book your own...not thru RCCL) it's very important that you confirm if times are local times. The Compass will remind you each day to not change your clock. It will also tell you what time zone the island falls into (1 hour behind etc.). Hope this helps.

I am booked on Enchantment of the Seas and a rep at RCI just told me the ship clocks will change to central time after we leave KW. maybe it depends on which ship you booked on? I'd call customer service to verify.

When we were there on the Splendour last spring, we did change time and were on the same time as Cozumel. Our friends on a Carnival did NOT change time. I bet the people running the excursion you are going know what your ship does.

We just returned from a RCCL Cruise on Enchantment that went to Cozumel and Belize. We did change to central time. There were many reminders to do so. So I wouldn't worry about forgetting to change your clock/watch. The excursion time on the tickets was listed correctly as central time.

We just returned from a RCCL Cruise on Enchantment that went to Cozumel and Belize. We did change to central time. There were many reminders to do so. So I wouldn't worry about forgetting to change your clock/watch. The excursion time on the tickets was listed correctly as central time.

I am not booking an excursion from the ship. I'm trying to book an excursion on my own. I am trying to find out if the ship will be on Eastern time or Central time in Cozumel. Cozumel is the only stop on our cruise that is in Central time. Can't ask anyone on the Radiance because it's still in Hawaii. We are the first trip on the Radiance to the Western Caribbean.

Archived