Boardwalk or Ocean View Balcony?

We are trying a Central Park view on our fist Oasis cruise in November. I'm really excited about this as it IS a change from our norm. I figure, how will I know if I like it if I don't even try. I'm on the ship so it can't 'ruin' my vacation. Its just something new. Also, they obviously sell so they must not be that bad.

Give it a try and make your own decision. If you find its not your cup of tea you will know for next time. If you don't try, you will never know.

Have a great cruise.

We just booked our first Oasis class ship this week and have the last Boardwalk aft cabin on deck 12. I have the same attitude...this is a change for us also...we have always had an ocean view balcony. I can and have read Boardwalk/Central Park reviews until I am blue in the face but the only ones that will know if we like it is us....so we are gonna give it a shot. Like you said...how can it ruin your vacation right...Plus starting with the Nov 2016 sailings for get the free Eat, Drink, Play package so that's alittle extra perk.

That's a great way to look at it Eric! Me and DW thought the same way. We love the oceanview balcony but had the chance to get the last cabin on the 11th deck before the Allure had the refurb where they took the "secret" balcony away...we loved it but are going to an oceanview for our next cruise.

I just made the switch from Broadway to OV also. My reason was for the good of my marriage. I know that it always takes my DW a loooong time to get ready. I know if I had to wait on her in a small cabin with a non-private , possibly noisy and without much to look at (during none shows), I would have to either leave and hopefully we meet up someplace soon or I simply become frustrated, stressed out and just not a happy cruiser.

Now that I made the switch; while DW is getting ready, I can sit and relax on the balcony, look over the beautiful ocean, listen to the sounds of the water, feel the warm sun on my toes, all the while sipping on a cool drink.

My marriage will be safe for another 25 years (this is our 25 year adversary cruise)!!! :):):)

I just made the switch from Broadway to OV also. My reason was for the good of my marriage. I know that it always takes my DW a loooong time to get ready. I know if I had to wait on her in a small cabin with a non-private , possibly noisy and without much to look at (during none shows), I would have to either leave and hopefully we meet up someplace soon or I simply become frustrated, stressed out and just not a happy cruiser.

Now that I made the switch; while DW is getting ready, I can sit and relax on the balcony, look over the beautiful ocean, listen to the sounds of the water, feel the warm sun on my toes, all the while sipping on a cool drink.

My marriage will be safe for another 25 years (this is our 25 year adversary cruise)!!! :):):)

If you really wanted to make your DW happy, you would have booked a Suite.

Maybe then you would get another 50 years.