Glow Party on Oasis of the Seas?

It varies.

We were on Oasis in November, and the Glow Party was on the Compass for the day, in fact it was highlighted as the main activity of the night. Many folks were decked out in all white, big hats and looked pretty sharp. My kids were pretty excited about it too - my daughter was in the teen program, and their activity for the night was to attend the party with teen group. I pulled by son out of AO as the party sounded fun for him to see too.

The problem was that they "double booked" Studio B, where the Glow Party was supposed to be held. Instead, they had Battle of the Sexes running there. Everyone was confused, and wondering whether the compass had the wrong location for the Glow Party. I guess they meant to cancel the Glow Party that week, but never removed it from the Compass (again, it was the featured entertainment of the night). We went to Guest Services, who called the Activities Manager, and he confirmed the mess up. No glow party :( . It left a lot of folks disappointed, and wondering how they could have been so disorganized.