iConcierge Question

Shelby210

Is it a free service, it says free to download the app but us it free to use? We have family on ship at same time so would be useful to have.

Calling to iConcierge devices and any ship phone and texting to iConcierge devices costs $7.95 one time activation fee (per cruise) per device, otherwise iConcierge is completely free to use.

If you want to activate the calling/texting feature, you do so onboard and it's charged directly to your onboard account (you need to install the free app on all devices using it before the cruise).

Sexting does not work either.
LOL

We embark this Saturday. Me, wife, kids, and inlaws. I thought about paying for each device so we can text to let each other know where we all are. But I don't think I am going to. The kids (9 and 7) won't be wandering around, and if they are in the kids club, then they will be there until that particular programme ends. My son has peanut allergies so we always get a pager from the kids club when we check him in, in case of absolute emergency.

As for the rest of us.... I feel like we are all glued to our phones all the time while on land, and I think it would be nice to just tell someone "I'll be at the gym, see you in two hours" and then just disappear and have some peace and quiet.