Unable to log into the Princess website

cvpends

I haven't been able to log into the Princess website for a couple of days. When I enter my login credentials, it just returns with the same login screen, with no error message. I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer (both recent versions) under Windows 10. I have rebooted (twice) Am I the only one having this trouble? Anyone know a solution?

I haven't been able to log into the Princess website for a couple of days. When I enter my login credentials, it just returns with the same login screen, with no error message. I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer (both recent versions) under Windows 10. I have rebooted (twice) Am I the only one having this trouble? Anyone know a solution?

I have that problem on my mobile devices sometimes, but it's working fine on my laptop tonight.

Did you empty your cache? It saves info so even if you reboot the same info is there...

Thank you, Nana! Silly me, thinking cache was emptied when I rebooted :rolleyes:

Clearing cache solved the problem. And BTW, clearing cache for IE is not obvious. I clicked Tools: Delete Browsing History, but it didn't do so. I tried again, and this time I UNCLICKED Preserve favorite website data and that did the trick. It was much easier in Chrome.

Anyway, thanks again. Problem solved in both browsers :)