Finding pictures of old Princess ships

gmona

I was just wondering if someone has pictures of the old Star Princess or the old Golden Princess. I have seen these pix before but I can't remember where. Can anyone help> Thanks

I was poking around there the other day and searched for "Princess Cruises" . There was everything from coffee cups to posters

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Diamond Princess 12/22/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I was poking around there the other day and searched for "Princess Cruises" . There was everything from coffee cups to posters <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks, Chris...just what I need - another place to buy stuff! icon_rolleyes.gif

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

I was looking at the postcards it is great. I went on Sitmars Fairsea twice to Mexico. Looking at it now I didn't realize it was so small. Especially next to the mega ships. I still have some momental from there. A glass they gave me on my second trip and a set of menus from my first trip.

5/6 Regal Princess/ San Francisco

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;6;15;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I can remember on the Sitmars Fairsky that we got a tin full of cookies,a box of Sees candy, a set of crystal glasses and a poster of the Fairsky ship for traveling in the inaugural year.

It's really fun to go back and look at old pictures.

Archived