Little French Key

sanjeevoudit

Hey guys, so me, my GF, and my mom are going on the NCL Getaway - 7 Day Western Caribbean May-22. It stops off at:

Roatan

Belize City

Costa Maya

Cozumel

After reading HOURS of posts about what to do at Roatan, I think we are going to plan to go to LFK. The GF saw Simba and it would ruin her whole birthday trip if we don't go.

I'm thinking about getting us all the "Full Island Package" for $88/pp (don't know the difference with the "Full Island Package Plus"), but pay for swimming with Simba separately since I know my mom will not participate. She would just love to relax and have a few drinks. Me and the GF would snorkel and do some activities.

For those who has done that package, do you think that would be enough for the day? Also, is there anything else we need to do/see before we get back on the ship after LFK? Thanks!

Oh no :( , if that's the case she would be disappointed. Can anyone else confirm what they have and if it would be worth it?

Still worth it. They have monkeys, a kinkajou, a lion, and some others. No Simba the Jaguar. Doubt he will be back.

Edited by BrotherCraig