Reflection: Suite Unlimited Specialty Dining--The Porch

Eve

Setting sail on the Reflection this Saturday and am booked in a Signature Suite that features among other things, unlimited specialty dining. Does anyone know if this includes The Porch? As this is a for-fee restaurant, I'm assuming it's included but don't want to be surprised once on board.

If anyone has sailed on Reflection recently and can answer this question it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

We are currently on reflection in a sky suite. It was reported here that on port days suite guests had complementary use of the porch for lunch. That is not the case in this sailing. By the way if anyone is interested. We have eaten in such I on 5 twice. The Sochi is excellent quality and very creative and the restaurant has been full on sea days and not empty in port days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were in a Royal Suite and had unlimited specialty dining and ate at The Porch every day with no charge to us, or in other words it was included. As I'm remembering now I think on port days they opened at 3 and we had our reservation for then-as soon as they opened for a late lunch (we only had to go a short ways over from our Alcove where we spent most of our day) We usually had the shrimp cocktail, lobster bisque, and seafood tower, and all were very good. Must have been as we went back every day. I also enjoyed their steak tartar and it was better than Tuscan Grills. Also the sangria, red or white was so refreshing-also wonderful.