Map of Cozumel and Beach Clubs, Cruise Pier

silly2003

Can someone post a link to a good map of Cozumel which includes the location of the Beach Clubs and the Cruise Pier?

I've read about the taxi situation where I think I need a map to explain where I want to go, not because the taxi driver won't know the location of the club I want to go to, but because he may say "it is closed" or "I don't know where that is" and try to take me to another place where he gets a kickback.

I haven't found a map which has the beach clubs (including Money Bar, which may also be called Monkey Bar).

Thank you.

I have not run into that taxi problem on Coz - where the cabs are fairly well regulated (unlike the crooks in Philly! :mad:). If you are uncertain where to go you can count on them trying to steer you to where they get a bonus from the establishment - but if you get in and say "take me to Paradise Beach" that's where you'll go.

the taxi rates are posted on a board near the cab line for your pier -- it never hurts to confirm the fare with the driver BEFORE you get into the cab. There are 3 cruise ship piers on Coz - be sure you know which one you are going back to. ;)