What time does the spa open on HMC day?

Christina78

Does anyone know what time the spa opens on the day the Zuiderdam stops at Half Moon Cay? I am supposed to be married at the chapel at 10 am, and I'd like to have my hair done at the spa that morning.

Has anyone ever had the spa open early for them, or had the woman come to their room instead? (I realize this wouldn't be cheap, but anything is better than me trying to do my own hair ;) ).

We sailed on the Zuiderdam Sept 10th & 17th, I just checked my daily program and on Sunday (HMC day) it states the Spa is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 p.m.

Two years ago we were married on the Zuiderdam and I had my hair and makeup done prior to the wedding and was very pleased with the outcome. I am not sure I would trust them to cut my hair and I think you get used to your normal stylist, but to wash, blow dry and curl my hair they did an excellent job. Good Luck and much happiness

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. How romantic to be married in the pretty chapel. Loads of good luck. Please come back and tell us about it when you return.

Best Wishes to you and your Fiance.

Archived