Grandeur of the Seas- Champagne bar?

Just booked on an East Coast cruise out of Baltimore. Looking at the ship info, it says the Grandeur has a champagne bar, but I cannot find it on the deck plans. Can someone who has sailed recently confirm? Thank you very much!

Just booked on an East Coast cruise out of Baltimore. Looking at the ship info, it says the Grandeur has a champagne bar, but I cannot find it on the deck plans. Can someone who has sailed recently confirm? Thank you very much!

Champagne Bar was changed to the R Bar, and you might be looking at an old page.

I see both listed. Was on Grandeur last June and don't think there was a Champagne Bar. Maybe it has been added/reopened elsewhere since?

8 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including South Pacific Lounge and the Champagne Bar......

R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist

Champagne Bar was changed to the R Bar, and you might be looking at an old page.

I was on the RCL website. I was afraid that might have been the case. Oh well. Hopefully they can make the same drinks that are on the old Champagne Bar menu! Those made my drink package worth the price :D