Coco Cay and FOS - January, February and March 2016?

Did anyone get to tender there this year?

I've been reading report after report of cruises on the Freedom this year. I don't know if I've read any that say that they were able to go there.

I do know that sea conditions can change by the hour and that there can be no predicting of the future but I'm just wondering if I should expect not to be able to go there, and if we do, then we are very lucky.

Actually, trying to decide if we want to do a beach stop in St. Martin's. If we do get to go to Coco Cay then we won't need another beach day, but if we don't get to go to CC, then we'd probably like to spend time at the beach at St. Martin's.

Edited by CookieDiva

We were on a B2B2B in January on Freedom. We had to skip Coco Cay the first time due to rough seas. We got into St Thomas early since we missed Cocoa Cay. We made the stop the second time.

Wasn't on Freedom, but we were able to tender to CoCo Cay on our Enchantment cruise this past January. Although the Cruise Director did remark on a few occasions that we had lucked out and got the first good stretch of good weather in a few cruises. It was a pretty marvelous day.

We are scheduled for Cococay May 8th...hoping we make it! His is our first cruise and I'm so excited :) So what happens if you can't tender? Do they try later or are you just out of luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are scheduled for Cococay May 8th...hoping we make it! His is our first cruise and I'm so excited :) So what happens if you can't tender? Do they try later or are you just out of luck?

Depends on the itinerary and ship. When Enchantment is doing the 4-day itinerary, and Coco Cay is day 2, then can try again on day 4 if the conditions are better. However, if they miss on the last day of the 3-day itinerary, they just start going back to port, slowly.