sorry another drinks question

kcms4

hi all i am new to carnival so bear with me, the bottomless soda package is it just soda out of the pumps or can you have cans only asking as the last time we had a soda package (rci) it didnt taste great so ended u paying for can as well?, the next one is if you have the cheers package is that all you pay or is it every time you order drinks do you have to pay 15% on top, and reading though stuff on here can you bring on two bottle of wine, hopefully you will know what i mean:)

One 750ml bottle of wine can be brought on by each person over 21. Corkage might be charged if brought into the MDR.

Gratuities are paid at time of beverage package purchase. Depending on the port, you'll be charged local tax on each beverage consumed while in port (not the whole package price).

Have only been on Carnival ships that have soda cans, no fountain/guns. On Bottomless Bubbles you don't get the full can, but a glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

Gratuities are paid at time of beverage package purchase. Depending on the port, you'll be charged local tax on each beverage consumed while in port (not the whole package price).

so this is where i am getting a bit confused if i buy a drinks ackage before i get on the ship there's is nothing else to pay for?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you order a drink in port with the cheers package, say before you set sail out of Miami you will be charged tax on the drink. So maybe and extra .50 cents (whatever there sales tax is in FL). Once you have sailed and are no longer in port you no longer pay anything with the cheers package for the drinks you order.

Bottomless Bubbles is included when you purchase the cheers package. If you get a soda from the bars around the ship they will typically open a can and pour it into a glass however in the MDR (main dinning room) we have always gotten cans of soda.